Expedition Vehicles Asia Fabrication
We produce refined Overland Exploration Vehicles and Motorhomes featuring high-efficiency systems and equipment typically found on yachts. All of our vehicles are 100% hand-built, bespoke models.
Expedition Vehicles Asia Chassis Selection
Our vehicles for use in Asia are typically based on Isuzu, Hino or Fuso 4x4 and 4x2 chassis.
All Expedition Vehicles Asia Overland Expedition Vehicles built in Thailand are constructed to Bureau Veritas commercial standards.
- 316 stainless for all exterior hardware and 304 fasteners throughout
- Aluminum and Steel from registered vendors
- Superyacht-grade Utilities: Marine Electrics, Plumbing and appliances
- NSF-rated Commercial-grade food-prep equipment
- 3M, Sikaflex, DuPont, Epifanes, Huntsman, Formica and Fastmount building products
Expedition Vehicles Asia Standard Equipment Specifications
4 x 4 COE / FCV Overland Camper
Truck (cab) Kit:
Rear Tool Compartment:
Custom Upholstery / Wall Coverings:
Box Interior: Formica Laminate or Veneer
Main Wall: Special
Walls: Formica. Veneer or Wallpaper
Bench Back: Sunbrella
Construction (client specified)
Download Expedition Vehicles Asia Vehicle Specifications
All cabins are built to Customer-Supplied Specifications
The above drawings were provided by a client, they are then converted into 3D models for production.
The model above features: